Employment Services and Supports
OverviewUnder the Canada-PEI Job Fund, Employment Services and Supports enhance the labour market participation of Islanders by preparing them for entry or return to employment, or to maintain skills for employment.
Employment Services and Supports projects may include such activities as:
- Skills training, ranging from basic literacy and numeracy to advanced skills training;
- On-the-job training and workplace based skills upgrading;
- Group interventions and job readiness assistance;
- Services to facilitate matching supply and demand of skilled labour;
- Other activities that promote skill enhancement and labour market participation.
How to Apply
Please download and complete the Employment Services and Supports application form and deliver it to your local SkillsPEI office.
For More Information
For more information on Employment Services and Supports or other SkillsPEI programs, contact one of our SkillsPEI office locations.
Funding provided by the Government of Canada
through the Canada Job Grant